DerpsCraft Gaming

Welcome to our gaming community!

Forums

Forum Home > Staff Application's > Builder application

xXWaterFoxXx
In Game Name: xXWaterFoxXx Real Age:16 Desired Position [Jr-Mod, Mod, Administrator, Builder]: Builder. Hours Played (Minimum of 30 required for staff): Since July 8th 2016, more than 500 hours. Ban/Kick History (All Server's): nope, didn't get banned nor kicked. How can you help the server and or the players?: I could build structures and help the staff and the players, if they need anything. How many hours can you put in on the server daily?:around 3-4 hours on weekends 10-ish hours... How can you help the server grow (Ammount of players): Go to sites and announce that this SUPER COOL server is on and I'm playing it! How dedicated are you at helping the server/people of the server?: I'm like Mercy from Overwatch. Yes/No/Dont have mobile device* Can you join our discord to keep in contact? (Downloaded on mobile device also for immediate contact?): Yes I do have the app installed on my PC and phone.
March 15, 2017 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evana

Being a builder is a great opportunity to learn more about the server and building styles :)

~Redbird991

March 18, 2017 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.